I know it is fun to receive calls from your loved ones just to catch, and see what are they up to. We also get calls from our service providers, but are all of them legitimate. Sometimes, there are scammers that will offer you a membership and will ask for you information details. Don’t trust them as you will be disclosing all your private information.
You can actually save an unknown caller’s number and eventually block it. It is to avoid any harassment, and to maintain your privacy. You can even setup an auto-rejection feature which will block the call even before your phone rings.
How To Block Unknown Calls On Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus & S9 / S9 Plus:
Just follow the simple step-by-step on how to block a caller.
Block Individual Callers
- Launch the phone application in the applications menu.
- Select the Call Log and look for the number that you desire the block.
- Tap the more button and select Add to Reject List to block the number completely.
You will be notified about the caller that you just blocked. You be able to see on your screen that his calling, because his call is automatically rejected without pressing anything.
Block Any Incoming Unknown Callers
If you want to completely block any unknown number for your privacy’s sake, then you can follow these simple steps. It is ideal to do this especially if you are the type who won’t talk to strangers at all, or if you had bad experiences with unknown callers.
- Repeat the same steps as above when you block individual numbers.
- Then, there is another option that says Unknown Callers. Tap that option to block every unknown contact.
- Now all the calls from unknown numbers will automatically be rejected.
You are now protected from scammers thanks to the blocking feature.