Apple is one of the biggest company when it comes to the digital world. Their devices have always proven of how it can be very flexible to any industry it is included in. We have seen how the brand has evolved with their products, and people has shown their support by buying their products continuously. The Apple iPhone X, 8 and iPhone 8 Plus is their newest installment in their iPhone line of products. It has proven that they are continuing to innovate their products with limitless possibilities.
Now we are going to guide you about one of their features in their phone. It is important that you get to know the features in your phone because they will be very useful in the near future. We are going to give you an effective and fast guide on how to use your compass. It could be very confusing especially if you are new into using your phone. It isn’t that complicated to use, it will just take a little bit of getting used to. It will be very important if you are hiking somewhere, or going to a place where you are not familiar with.
How To Calibrate Compass On iPhone X, iPhone 8 & 8 Plus:
Calibrating Your Compass
- Access your iPhone X/8/8 plus by turning it on, and unlocking your screen.
- You have to go the Settings menu, that is indicated as a gear icon.
- Scroll along the choices and you will see Privacy. Select that and it will open a new window of choices.
- Select Location Services, and you will be able to turn on your location.
- Now, the Compass will be able to pinpoint your location, and you can turn it on or off.