Phones now are advanced pieces of electronic devices that have their own brains. It is called a “smartphone” for a reason because they have a lot of things to contribute to your life. They can even tell the weather just by connecting to the internet. It is also now available to detect your heartbeat and your stress level, and it is almost becoming a lot of gadgets in one – hoping it can teleport you somewhere too. iPhone X, 8 and iPhone 8 plus is just all about the brightest and excellent innovation the company has ever made.
Now one of the features that we would like to tackle and give you tips on is changing the Auto Lock. It is nice that you have an automatic locking system in case you aren’t aware that you didn’t lock your phone at all. It is important to lock your phone at all times because you are leaving your personal information and private messages vulnerable to the people you don’t trust. So, we are going to teach you how to change the auto lock. Follow the simple steps and you will be good in no time.
How to Change Auto Lock on iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus:
Solutions – Changing the Auto Lock for the iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus
- If you are in the middle of any application, quit it and go back to the home screen.
- Navigate through it and finds you Settings Menu.
- Tap on the first choice which is the General Tab.
- Select the Auto Lock Option. You will find numerical values that will determine on how long your Auto-Lock will respond.
- Once you have entered a value, just confirm it and exit.
If you want to change how long your Auto-Lock will respond, then just repeat the steps above. It’s that simple!