iPhone X, 8, along with the iPhone 8 Plus variant, are now being talked about all over the internet. We are all well aware of how much the Apple company has brought upon innovation and uniqueness to their design. It is the reason why it is one of the most popular devices on earth today. people see how easy it is to use, and how stylish the phone can get. Don’t be fooled by its almost simplistic look because it can bring more than meets the eyes. There are many things you can do with such a creation.
We are going to teach on how to alter the things you see on your phone. It is better that you personalize your phone according to your liking because it could further be more attractive than it was before. In this article, we are going to guide you on how to change the font style. You can change the font and size according to your liking. I believe that it is important that you know how to go about with your phone, since there are many possibilities that you can do with it. Just follow the simple steps that we will give you, and it isn’t complicated to do.
How to Change Font Size and Style in iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus:
Solutions: Changing Font Style:
- Access your iPhone by unlocking it.
- Navigate through your home screen and locate your settings.
- Scroll down the menu to find your Display and Brightness section, and open it.
- One of the choice will be Select Text Size, tap on it.
- Then there will be sizes available for you and tap on them to see which one of the settings will suit you best.
- Confirm once you are finished.
You have now selected and replaced the default font.