We are surrounded with a lot of innovations today, and we are going to expect for more things to comes in the near future. What we are seeing is a possible evolution of things that can be very helpful and convenient to us. We can connect other devices to any other platform or units that we wish. Even though it could be a security issue, we have to be careful about pairing up our devices with other units. The Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL can guide us about what we can do to it.
We are going to teach you how to connect your device to you vehicle. It is very convenient to connect your phone to the car. You can instantly pair up and answer your phone through the car’s radio if possible. You no longer have to hold your phone while you are driving. You can do voice commands quicker and easier while your phone is connected to your car. We are going to teach you simple ways on how to do it. It will be helpful for you in the future, so just follow the guideline that we will give you.
How to Connect Car with Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL:
Connecting Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL To Your Car
- Switch on your device and unlock the screen.
- Go to the home screen and select the applications icon.
- Look for the Application Manage located in the Settings.
- Then, navigate by swiping and select the Bluetooth.
- Turn on the pairing system or Bluetooth of the car.
- Set your own password unless there is a password provided in the Car’s Manual.
- Then, enable the Bluetooth on the device and look for the car audio’s name.
- Just confirm the pairing of the device.
You can now connect your device to the Bluetooth of your car.