Note 8 relatively has a big screen for a smartphone. It is the reason why it makes touch screen easier because of the coverage it has. The thing is, you can actually go bigger, and not restrain everything in a smaller screen. You can view them on other monitors that you have, and it is not hard to do so.
It is in your utmost advantage to have a big screen so that you can see things clearer and better. If you want to watch a video from your Note 8, it would be advisable to view from a bigger screen than a small phone. We will show you a few way simple ways on how to mirror your screen.
How to Connect Note 8 to TV [Screen Mirroring]
TV Wireless Connection
- Purchase a Samsung AllShare Hub.
- Make sure that you have a high speed HDMI cable.
- Connect the Hub to the TV using the HDMI you just bought.
- From the Hub, connect your Note 8 via Wireless Network. (will be seen as a WIFI connection.)
- From the phone, enable Screen mirroring. The function can be accessed through General Settings.
TV Hardwired Connection
- Buy a quality MHL Adapter.
- Just like the previous steps above, you will an HDMI cable as well.
- Connect the Note to the MHL Adapter.
- The Adapter should be plugged in a nearby power source.
- Connect the Adapter to the TV with HDMI cable.
- Depending on the TV you are using, navigate through its display settings or source settings and select which corresponding HDMI port you inserted it in.
Now you can enjoy a full-screen experience with the videos and images you want to see from your Note 8. Make sure that you have reliable equipment and products to establish a proper connection.