There are a lot of ways you can go through your smartphone these days. Before we were astounded when it was the birth of phones with cameras. Now, there are a lot of things that you can do with it. It can even detect your stress levels, and even do more things to your health that could you to make it better. With the iPhone 8 and the iPhone 8 Plus, you are almost limitless with the possibilities you can do with it; which is why people are really excited to get it.
If there is something wrong with your phone, you tend to panic and forget the safety procedures or troubleshooting methods that you have to do. Sometimes, you even resort to unnecessary expensive support which you can just do by yourself. It is why it is very important to know what are the things that you can explore about with your phone. You have to learn about the Factory Reset. It may take away your files when you do it, but everything will be back to normal once you are capable of performing the action by yourself properly. We will give you the simple steps on how to do it.
How to Factory Reset iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus:
Factory Reset for iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus
Again, it will delete every file that you have, so consider backing them up in your iCloud first.
- Press down the Lock Hard key and hold it for a few seconds.
- Then, you will quick tap the Volume Down key and just hold it together with the first button.
- Then the screen will turn black, and it will automatically reboot.
- Head to the Settings.
- Then, go to the Reset option and type your Apple ID and Password to initiate the process.
- Then, it will automatically return to the lock screen.
You have successfully performed a Factory Reset.