Samsung has equipped their latest phone’s with better ergonomics. It allows you to handle the phone comfortably and at ease, and you are able to customize things better with the new upgrades. There are now more physical buttons to save time accessing them and where to find them. The good thing about smartphones is there are some models that is equipped with the fingerprint scanner, so that you don’t have to turn on the screen and take time to input your password.
However, no matter how advanced the phone is, there could still be some manufacture flaws. Since it is a phone that is very high in demand, it is very much likely that the phone is made through a rush, and not everything is checked properly. We have received further complaints about the back button not working. It is one of the buttons that you can press where you can access the phone alternatively. Pressing the home Button too much can cause the button to malfunction.
We will show you easy and brief steps on how to fix the back button not working problem. Just follow the instructions below carefully, and the problem that you encounter is also not what you think.
How To Fix Back Button Not Working on Samsung Note 8:
Fix Touch Key Light or “Back Button” Of Your Note 8.
- Make sure that your phone is one, and you exit all the applications that you are currently using.
- Go back to your Main Menu or home page and navigate through to find the Setting Menu.
- Once you are in the Settings menu, select on Quick Settings.
- Open Power Saving, and there should be many choices when you select it.
- Find and Select Restrict Performance.
- Now, you should be able to see the option, “Turn on touch key light”, and tap on it.
Now the Back Button should be activated.