Samsung is one of the best names when it comes to electronics. If you have been following their line of products, you will notice how much they improved over the years. They almost have a complete set of products that is applicable to any industry that is available around you. Moreover, you can have a complete set of appliances for your house from buying their products. Now, they have also made a big name when it comes to Smartphones. They are a titan when it comes to mobile smartphones, and they are unmatchable.
We are going to teach you on how to recover a very serious problem. A corrupted Micro SD card is no joke, because all of your important and sentimental memories are there in your Micro SD Card. Just follow these simple but intricate guidelines, and you will be able to recover the files you though you lost.
How to Fix Corrupted SD on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus & S9 / S9 Plus:
Solutions – Corrupted SD Card
- Monitor the temperature of your phone. It is ideal to keep your phone at an ideal temperature so that everything will be working properly.
- Clear the cache partition, a lot of problems will be resolved after doing so.
- You can turn the device off.
- Hold down the volume up and home buttons, then press the power button for a few seconds.
- When the logo shows up, release the power button, but keep the volume up and home button pinned down.
- Release all the buttons when the android button appears.
- Then use the volume button to navigate your way and select the clear cache partition.
- Press the power button to confirm your selection.
- Then, choose yes.
- Until the process is complete, don’t turn it on.
- Then reboot your device.
- If the solution doesn’t work, you can do a factory reset.
Now you are able to recover your files. If it doesn’t work, consult a technician to perform the process.