Usually, it will take 4GB of space for you to download your update. The cause of this is you have too much data in your memory that there is no more room to download the update for your phone. now what to do to fix Insufficient Storage issue on iPhone 8, 8 plus and iPhone X.
How to Fix Insufficient Storage on iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus:
- You can try to delete some of your unwanted files or back them up in iTunes or Cloud
- Use “Allow App Deletion” If you have apps that you don’t use much.
- Download a third-party that you trust to back up your iPhone and other files.
- Check your space if you have enough to start downloading.
- Rent HD Movie > Rent or Purchase > Cancel Rent. You are supposed to have more space.