Samsung Note 8 is probably one of the best gadgets right now in the market. It is the most sought off gadget and people are talking about it in the market now.One of the gadgets that have the most advanced technologies, and we are still continuing to see the innovations the company strives for. Everyone from around the world is still ordering their item because of the specifications the plane actually has. What can we expect from such an advanced smartphone? There is a lot that you can do with, and it is almost an endless of possibilities when you have it.
The thing is, not every gadget is created perfectly. There are times that there are still some flaws that you may encounter with a new phone that is mass produced. We can expect some faulty design or build, and even malfunctions. It is normal for phones to go that stage, and that is why there are feedbacks that you can give the supplier. For this case, we have receive word from the users about not being registered on the network even if they have the carrier.
We will give you some troubleshooting solutions on how to fix it up.
How To Fix Not Registered On Network on Note 8:
- Launch the Phone or Dialer application.
- Type *#06# code in the dialer and it will access the IMEI number.
- If you see the number displayed then nothing is wrong, but if it is null, follow these next footsteps.
IMEI Null Fix
- On the dial pad type either of the two codes: *#197328640# or *#*#197328640#*#*
- After accessing the command mode, tap on common options.
- Access Field Test Mode and select Option 1.
- Turn of FTM if you is on.
- The IMEI number will be altered and restored. It will take a few m
- Before leaving the command screen, hit the menu button.
- Select Key input and enter Option 2.
- Take out Sim card and Battery.
- Then, after a few minutes put the battery back in and switch it on.
- Go back to the dialer and enter *#197328640#
- Select Debug Screen
- Select phone control,
- Then select nas control.
- Select RRC (HSDPA)
- Select RRC revision.
- Select Release Your Phone, and hit option 6.