Samsung Note 8 has a lot of new features that it didn’t have way before. From all the functions and equipment, it is revamped to a new level with the most available resources that the company has gathered. I am sure that people expected a lot from the product, and they have spent quite a lot of money to do so.
Although it is a new gadget, not everything is created perfect. It could still have some flaws, and it is expected to have some. People have been complaining about a dysfunctional camera. We will give you a few short tips on how to make your camera work properly again.
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Camera Not Working Problem:
Restart The Phone
It is a common and easy solution to do when there is something wrong with your phone. Just turn it off for a little while, around two minutes, and you can turn it on afterwards. It should work properly, other programs that didn’t work.
Camera Program Reset
If the step above didn’t work, then it could be the application itself. Here are a few steps on how to do so.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Click on the Settings Menu
- Navigate through and select Settings.
- From there, proceed to open applications manager.
- There would a drop down menu and access All Apps.
- Once you are there do these steps from the camera information: Force Stop > Clear Cache > Clear Data. Your Device will automatically reboot.
A few setup can sort the problem.
- Open the Service Menu.
- Choose the Mega Cam option.
- There will be a camera icon or image, and it should determine if the camera is working properly.
- If there is no image, then the camera is not working properly.
- If you see an image, then perform a troubleshoot.
If the steps above doesn’t work, consider having it replaced.