We all that Samsung had difficulties with their batteries. It is better now, but we still have issues when it comes to charging the device. Some say that it takes more time to charge, or it cause the device to heat up.
How to fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Overheating or Slow Charging Issues:
- Make sure that you are not using a faulty charging port and/or charging cable.
- Ensure that the quick cable charging is enabled. To do so, Settings > Battery > Quick Cable Charging and Enable.
- An update can fix bugs from the previous version. It can help by updating your device to the newest patch.
Overheating While Charging:
- Sadly, the quick cable charging can cause overheating. Repeat the steps from above on how to go to the options and disable the function.
- Updating the device will also help as there could be a possible bug when it comes to the battery.