We are surrounded with the best technology that the industry have to offer. We have already seen a lot of innovations being made, and still are continuing to aspire for the future. We all know that we just knew google as one of the biggest search engines there is on the internet. Now, they also have made the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL in our midst. It is one of the most talked about phones in the internet, and we are seeing so much good reviews about it. Of course, we can’t always have people with the same preferences.
Not all gadgets are perfect. Some of them, could have manufacturing problems and there is nothing we can do about that since they have already shipped the item. One of the issues that we encountered over the internet are sound issues. We won’t be able to hear if someone calls us or notifies us to give us warning of some sort. How are we going to enjoy the videos we are watching if there no audible sounds coming out from it? We are going to help you resolve the issue about it. Just follow our footsteps carefully.
How To Fix Sound Issue On Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL:
Guaranteed Troubleshooting Tips
- Make sure that nothing is blocking your speakers if you cannot hear anything from it. There could be some dirt that is blocking the sound from it.
- Check if your Bluetooth is activated. The radiated signals can sometimes affect the sound path, thus it won’t make any sound out from it. Just clean it out with compressed air.
- Learn how to Wipe Cache Partition. It is one of the most effective ways to resolve a problem with your phone.
- You can also try to boot your phone in recovery mode if it is necessary
- Double check if your phone and sound levels are activated and not switched off.
Your phone will be able to produce sounds again.