iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus is one of the biggest smartphones that we have today. People have supported the company throughout its journey until now. We continue to see how the brand and their devices revolutionize the technology that we have today. it is used in so many way that you can imagine, and it is also trusted by almost every industry that you go into. It has powerful specs and an elegant design that you cannot get enough of. If you are one of the few who owns the phone, you are definitely a luck one.
Before, we are already satisfied to have a QWERTY format keypad because you can type the words faster unlike the alpha-numerical keypad where you have to wait a couple of seconds for the next letter. Nowadays, we rely on touchscreen because it is more quiet. Although, sometimes you still make mistakes especially if you have big fingers. It will take a little bit of getting used to if you are new to it. We have seen complaints about the touchscreen on the iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus not working properly. We have the best tips for you.
How to fix Touch Screen Issue on iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus:
Factory Reset Method
- Access your phone by unlocking it.
- Go to the Settings Menu. It has the gear icon on it.
- In the menu, select the General option.
- Select Reset, and it will ask you for your Apple ID and Password.
- Wait for a few moments for the process to complete.
Clear Cache Partition
- Go To Settings.
- Locate and choose General.
- Then, click Storage and iCloud Usage.
- Choose Manage Storage.
- Use your fingers to look for the documents and delete them.
Hard Reset Method
Remember to backup all your important files before doing this method.
- Simultaneously long press, Sleep/Wake and Home Button altogether for more than 10 seconds.
- Your iPhone should initiate the process.