We are looking at one of the sought out gadgets in the market today. We may have not noticed the gadgets because it was released almost the same time as the other popular gadgets today. as one of the most interesting devices LG V30 that is out today, we are going to take an inner look about what are the common problems about it. Not all of the gadgets that we have are always created perfectly. It will have its flaws here and there, and there is nothing we can do about it but have some solutions for it.
Today, we are going to look at one of the common problems a phone could have. The WiFi is one of the essential features a phone must have. Why? It could make our lives easier by having access through so many things. If you are experiencing slow connection, disconnecting issues, and alike, you came to the right place.
How to fix Wifi Issue on LG V30:
Solution – LG V30 wifi connectivity issue
- You can ask to restart the router so that you will be able to regain the bandwidth speed. It may not work all the time, but it is a common and easy choice.
- You can perform a Factory Reset on your phone. Just be sure to back up your files.
- Forget the WiFi Connection and Scan again.
- You can alter the settings of your Router such as the bandwidth settings.
- You can clear cache partition of the phone. It will delete unnecessary data from your phone.
- Switch Off your device
- Then, press the power button, volume up, and home button simultaneously.
- Then, it will vibrate and it will initiate the recovery mode.
- Search for the Wipe Cache Partition.
- Give it a few moments until the process is complete and your device will automatically restart.
Now your WiFi Connections will be at its optimal state.