You can either use a router or portable hotspot to connect to the internet. Here are some reasons why you may not be able to connect.
How to fix Wifi issues on Android Phone:
Slow Wi-Fi connection
- Step 1: Turn Off your Android phone
- Step 2: Hold your Home, Volume Up, and Power Off buttons
- Step 3: after that Your android phone will start in recover mode.
- Step 4: When it will start click Wipe Cache Partition.
- Step 5: when this process is done click to restart.
Phone automatically switches signals
Just because your Android smartphone automatically switches signals doesn’t mean it’s broken. Your phone may automatically switch from WiFi to mobile data to maintain a stable signal. The WLAN to mobile data connection option even has a name, “Smart Network Switch.”
There are times this may not be convenient. It could eat up your available mobile data if you don’t notice it switches. Here is how to disable it if you want to consider it.
- Step 1: Turn your phone on.
- Step 2: Enable mobile data.
- Step 3: Tap on Menu>Settings>Wireless.
- Step 4: Go to Smart Network Switch option and uncheck the option so that your Android smartphone doesn’t switch automatically.