If you are new to the device or how to operate the properties of your phone, here are the guide to be able to conduct diagnostics with your phone.
How to Hard Reset on Moto Z2 Force:
- Ensure that your device is turned off.
- Press and Hold the volume down key for more than 3 seconds, and simultaneously press the power button, and release them at the same time.
- When the menu appears, use the volume down control to go to Recovery, and use the Volume Up Key to enter.
- Once the Android Logo Appears, hold down the power button.
- Then, press and release the volume up key to operate the menu.
- Select Wipe Date/Factory Reset and press select it with the power button.
How to Safe Mode on Moto Z2 Force:
- While the phone is still running, press and hold the power button until Power Off
- Press down the on-screen button, and select Boot Into safe Mode.