We are in the age where technology is utilized properly. The execution of each product from Apple is on its absolute finest. Even though we see a lot of new products now, it is continuously developing into something new. Innovation is a must when it comes to devices. It helps us in our everyday lives, and it makes things more convenient. iPhone X, 8 and the iPhone 8 Plus is one of the phones to name a few. We have seen the product evolve over the years, and we cannot deny the fact how much it grew from time to time.
Today, we are going to talk about on how to go around with your phone. We are addicted on using different applications because we all know how powerful the device is. Moreover, we all know that the gadget itself has almost unlimited possibilities that you can deal it with. It is not just a simple and elegant phone, it is more than that. Your application will now be enjoyed, but you cannot use them all the time. With us, you are going to learn more about your phone. Learn how to hide your applications that you are not using.
How To Hide Apps On iPhone X & iPhone 8 / 8 Plus:
Hiding Your Applications The Right Way
- Access your phone by turning it on and unlocking your screen.
- Create a new folder or use an existing one.
- Drag the applications that you want in that folder that you wish to keep it in.
- Long Press the application logo you want to hide until it starts wiggling.
- Then, just move all the desired app in the folder, and move it beyond the last icon.
- Press the Home key while holding that icon.
Just repeat the process if you want to hide more applications.