When you get a phone, there are a lot of things that come with it. Out-of-the-box applications are already initially installed in the phone. it is actually one of the factors that make a phone unique. Other than Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube, a phone will always cater a unique and fresh application with it. It doesn’t always mean that it is a bad app, but it is what makes the phone such a special creation. It just matters on how you will see it, and it will also matter if it is programmed properly.
Speaking of the applications, these are actually what you call bloatware. They appear in different forms and not all are constant in size. The thing that is hard about it is that, many could be useful and some are potentially harmful to the device. How will you know which one is a danger to your device? We will help you identify or we can show you how to take out the Bloatware. Just be mindful that if you delete some of it, it may never comeback. At least, you will be able to free up some useful space for other files and applications.
How to Remove Bloatware Apps on LG V30:
Taking Out Your Bloatware
- Make sure that you are able to access your phone and unlock through your lock screen.
- Then, go to the App drawer. It should located in the Application section in the Settings page.
- Then, you can just choose edit. Click the apps that you don’t want to have anymore.
- After choosing the desired application, just simply click on the Delete option and for the process to finish.
- You can redo it to other applications that you want to take out.
Your phone should be running normally again.