An Apple smartphone is about one of the finest things you can have today. It is a blessing that our generation is filled with advanced technology that people are attracted to today. moreover, they are not just means by having and living in a high social status, but they are used for work more than luxury. They have become useful to people’s lives because of the number of possibilities you can do with it. The iPhone X, 8 and iPhone 8 plus is about to break new boundaries when it comes to the realm of smartphones.
What we are going to help you with in this article, is to make your display bigger and better. If you have important presentations that you made in your iPhone you can view it on a much larger scale. You might have some project videos on your iPhone that you wanted to view first before transferring it or deleting it for good. We are going to teach you one of the easiest ways on how to mirror your phone into a bigger scaled screen. Just follow the simple steps that we are going to offer you, and you can do this next time without having to do this in a complicated manner.
How to Screen Mirroring on iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus:
Tips Screen Mirroring your iPhone X, 8 or iPhone 8 Plus:
- For the sake of the guide, we are recommending an Apple TV for a seamless process.
- You will also need an HDMI cable for it.
- Make sure that your Apple TV is connected to a wireless network and enable airplay in your iPhone.
- You’ll be able to see your videos and apps once it is connected.
- Just go to the Control Center and tap on AirPlay.
- Enable Apple TV.
Now you can watch the videos you want in your iPhone to a bigger screen.