I know that maybe you just have a lot of tunes in your phone. You would want to keep yourself busy, because sometimes it is your way on calming yourself down. There are also instances that you just want to give your friend a call and ask them how their day went, or maybe you just want to catch up with them since you haven’t seen each other for a long time. in the first place, that is the reason why phones are made because of the communication.
Now, we are going to combine the two scenarios earlier. What if you want to have a ringtone of your favorite tune, to your most contacted person in your phone. We can do that and trust me it isn’t that hard to do so. You won’t need any third-party app just to do the job. Just make sure that you follow our footsteps carefully. We will provide you with the most effective and simplest form on how to set a ringtone to your favorite contact. If you have a lot of tunes in your phone, then it will be great that you have a lot of choices to choose from.
How to Set Custom Ringtone on Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL:
Setting A Ringtone
- Access your phone by turning it on and unlocking your home screen.
- Then, go to the dialer app.
- From there you can choose the contact you want to set a ringtone on.
- Just go to that contact and you will see a pencil icon on the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Just select it and press the ringtone button in the menu that will show up.
- Then another menu will show up with the collection of your tunes.
- Just browse the tune you want, and press Done to confirm it.
Now you have just set your unique ringtone for your favorite contact person.