Before we always have to rely on the classic alarm clock that is very noisy. Another thing is that, it will need batteries and you will have to replace them constantly since the alarm takes a whole of usage if the alarm is on. You have to find the switch just to turn off the alarm, or just to make it snooze. Sometimes, adjusting the classic clock can be hard because you cannot instantly get the right time that you want it to alarm. With the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL, you can expect a better alarm to start your morning right.
We will teach you on how to use your alarm clock on your phone. It will have a lot things that you can do with it, and customize it even further so that you have a great start. You can even select your favorite tunes as your alarm clock, but beware that you might hate that song in that future, so choose wisely. We won’t give you complicated steps that are irrelevant to the process. What we will provide are useful and efficient tips on how to activate your alarm clock on your google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
How To Set, Edit And Delete Alarm Clock On Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL:
- Access your phone by turning it on and unlocking your screen. You can either do this process from the screen or from the settings
- To make things easier, if your clock widget is activated on the home screen, then we can do it from there.
- Just tap on your clock, and there will be options such as Stopwatch, Alarm, and Date & Time.
- Just select the Alarm, and there will be other options for it.
- Set the time and the tunes of the alarm clock that you want to hear when it rings.
Now you will be able to enjoy your alarm and wake up to jump start your day.