It is fortunate that you visited our websites to know more about your phone. With us, you will be educated on how to work things around your phone. For this particular article, we are going to talk about on how to connect VPN. It stands for Virtual Private Network. What it means is that you are allowed to connect privately, which we think, that it is important that you know how to utilize the said feature. You can communicate better in private rather than just blurting out your information in public where there is too many people.
Another reason that you would want to connect via VPN is you need to send some email and you don’t want any private information to leak out. It is important that you keep all of your information just to yourself. Just follow the simple guide below, and you will be able to use this function as much as you want.
How to Setup VPN on iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus:
Setting up the VPN Function
- Access your phone by turning it on and unlocking your screen.
- Navigate and select Settings.
- Head to the General selection.
- Amongst the choice, select the VPN.
- Then, select Add VPN Configuration.
- Consult your Network Administrator for the proper setting to use.
- If you can use the same settings in your device, then it is advisable to use it on your iPhone.
Enabling and Disabling VPN
After following the simple steps above, you now have the choice if you want to enable the VPN or disable it. It will appear on your status bar if it is connected or not. There will certain configurations with it as well.
If you still need more information and help to personalize your VPN connection, you can consult professional help or contact your network carrier about it.