Apple is one of the biggest and gigantic name in the industry today. They have further revolutionized the power of what the phone can do in every way possible and we are lucky to be alive in an era where it is possible to do so. We have seen the line of the product grow and expand to more models and variations from it. It made things easier for the people to multi-task a lot of things at hand when their schedule is too tight to handle. There are a lot of more things in store for us when the iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus is out.
We are going to check out one of the problems or issues that we encounter when reading with one of the readers today. There have been some complaints with the screen that it continues to dim automatically. We are going to see what may have cause the problem. It could be that you have enabled the feature for it. It is one of the phone’s features that the screen can dim, or maybe you are just doing something that causes it to dim by itself. We will give you a few tips and tricks on how to solve it. Don’t worry, it won’t take long for you to do it.
How to turn off auto brightness on iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus:
Stop The Dimming Of The Screen
- Make sure that you are able to access your phone by turning it on and unlocking through your home screen.
- Go to the Settings of it.
- Then, just tap the General to open the window.
- Go to the Auto-Lock option of it to alter the settings that you want.
- Then, you can deal with the time of how long you want for the screen to dim.
Now you can fix the dimming of the lights of the phone.