Android users are usually the people who want to explore the device’s full potential. There are lot of options in the phone that you didn’t know existed. It is always nice to have broad knowledge with your phone. doing so, will unlock a lot of capabilities, and more features will show up for your liking. The google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL is one of the best one out there, and it is the freshest design as well. It has a minimalistic approach when it comes to the aesthetics, but the performance is just simply off the chart.
Have you ever been downloading too much apps in your phone, and have you ever noticed the annoying popups every single time that you use your phone on a regular basis? It is actually possible to stop it from happening. We understand how annoying it can get to have a lot of pop-ups while enjoying your favorite movie on your device. We will give you a few short tips on how to disable the automatic popups in your device. Just make sure that you will follow the simple and easy steps one you will attempt to do it by yourself.
How to Turn Off App Auto Updates on Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
Turning the Auto Pop Up Off
- Make sure that you can access your phone by turning it on and unlocking your screen.
- Go to the Google Play Store that should be on your home screen.
- Just go to the 3-Line option to show a drop down menu.
- Just simple click the settings of that window.
- Then, you will see the auto updates.
- Just simply select the apps that undergo auto update and disable the feature.
- You can do this to the other applications if you wish to.
Now you won’t be disturbed by the auto updates.