I am sure that majority of the people would always put passwords in their phone. It is to ensure the security of their personal information. It is also to protect their private life to avoid any scandalous leaks online. There are a lot of ways on how to protect your phone, and one of them is putting a lock screen on it. People would tend to make complicated passwords or patterns, so that it is only for their own viewing. It is quite a genius.
Having that said, it is without a doubt that you might forget your lock security all of a sudden, and you cannot access your phone. We have a lot of methods to choose from, and just make sure that you will follow it carefully. It is quite tricky to do.
How to Unlock Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL Phone:
Factory Reset Method
- Start off by turning off your Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
- While it is turned off, you will press the Volume Up, Power, and Home Button all at once.
- After doing so, you will be lead to a new screen.
- Use your volume down to navigate with selection and highlight Wipe Data/Factory reset and select it by pressing the Power Button.
- Just select Yes, and the procedure will commence.
- Your phone will instantly reboot afterwards.
Google Find My Mobile Method
- Initially, you have to register with your phone first.
- Then, use the Find My mobile Service and temporarily reset the password.
- You will get through the lock screen and just input a new password.
Android Device Manager Method
- Click on the Android device Manage on your desktop.
- Find your device on the window.
- Then, select Lock & Erase.
- Set a temporary password for your device and enter it.
- Then, you can set a new password afterwards.
If eve you get locked out again, you will know what to do.